Monday, September 26, 2016

What Can You Learn From An Astrological Reading?

What can you learn from an astrological reading?  First thing is to remember it isn’t a fortune telling.  It does not predict your future.  It simply offers you the “space for tendencies, temperaments and traditions.”  www.gobodhiyoga.com  

Since I was born on June 3, 1939, my sign is Gemini, the twin.  I was told at a young age that I am a chatterbox.  As an adult, I see myself as a communicator.  I am a nurturer.  That is no surprise as I am the mother of ten children with sixty grands and 15 greats with more to come.  My family is my most important focus.  Besides that I enjoy meaningful friendships.  I am adventurous.  I enjoy writing about the things I love.  I enjoy writing this blog because I love yoga and I love the yoga community where I associate with strong and visionary women and men.  For those who know me, these are nothing new.  

True, but it is affirming for me to know that I was born to strengthen those traits and to make a positive difference in the world.  There is more and more research and support to the idea that we are wasting our time trying to strengthen our weaknesses.  We are far ahead by strengthening our strengths.  If we all do that, all the bases will get covered and we will feel much more fulfilled.  

It would be just as easy for me to remain that chatterbox, smother my family with over nurturing, take my adventures to selfish extremes and write about my misadventures.  In either case you could say I am following my natal chart.  We are totally free to use our agency to do whatever we wish.  Knowing what these tendencies are, they are likely to become apparent in your life if you are looking.  The value of doing so is to magnify those talents in useful and enjoyable ways instead of letting life do with you as it will.  You may find a hidden talent that brings you the happiness you are seeking.   


No comments:

Post a Comment