Monday, September 26, 2016

Now It’s Time For Astrology

I have taken every course offered by Syl Carson at Bodhi Yoga.  I started with the Advanced Chakra Therapy Certification followed by Quan.TM Facilitator Certification, Yoga Teacher Certification, Partner Yoga Certification and now Soul Weather Certification.  I am nearly through with the Teacher Certification and I am very happy about that.   It has taken me 200 hours for this one program and I have learned a great deal.  I can’t even explain what a great trip this has been.  It is enriching to my body, mind and spirit.  

Right now I am in the middle of Syl’s Soul Weather Certification training.    Why isn’t everyone studying astrology?  There are so many different opinions about what astrology is.  Let me tell you what I base my beliefs on as taught at by Syl at Bodhi Yoga.  www.gobodhiyoga.com.  

If you were to have your astrological natal chart done it would give you a snapshot of the heavens at the exact time of your birth.   Syl tells us that it is a glimpse of how God sees us with all of our potential and gifts, our karma and our dharma.  It is a real challenge to map out a chart.  Don’t take for granted that the column in your favorite magazine is telling the whole truth about who you are when it says you will win the lottery in October.  I didn’t realize how many details are included in an astrological reading.  Now I am learning what they are so I can do my own chart as well as some for close friends and family.  It takes hours and hours so you have to care a lot before you start such a project even if you get paid for it.  The results are interesting and empowering. 


No comments:

Post a Comment